e premte, 23 nëntor 2007

Funny bumper stickers

Strangers have the best candy

Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go

Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!

I break for........................OH SHIT NO BRAKES

There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.

Friends help you move; real friends help you move the body.

Very funny Scotty; now beam down my clothes

Low riders are for little boys who can't get it up.

We're not old people we're recycled teenagers!

If you're rich, I’m single!

IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE

U.S.M.C. UNCLE SAMS MISGUIDED CHILDREN

I love to give homemade gifts, which one of my kids do you want

(Front Bumper) If you can read this, I didn't hit you hard enough.

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

A clean car is a sign if sick mind.

A nuclear war can ruin your whole day.

Adrenalin is my drug of choice.

Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a real man to face cancer.

BEER, Helping people have sex since 1865.

Beer: making woman look better since 1965.

Behind every successful man there is a woman, behind every unsuccessful man there are two.

Caution -- Driver Legally Blond

CAUTION I BRAKE FOR HOOKERS.

Death is life's way of telling you you're fired.

Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.

Death is the consequence of being alive.

Nuk ka komente:

eXTReMe Tracker